Part II of the second season for Armored Warfare called Arabian Nights features:
A new French and Italian vehicle dealer:
- The AMX-50 Tier 3 Main Battle Tank (“MBT”), AMX-30B2 and AMX-30B2 Brenus Tier 4 MBTs, AMX-40 Tier 5 MBT, AMX-13 DCA Tier 5 Armored Fighting Vehicle (“AFV”) and the C-13 TUA Tier 6 Tank Destroyer (“TD”) are immediately available.
- The following vehicles will be added as the season progresses; Leclerc Prototype Tier 7 MBT, VCAC Mephisto Tier 8 TD, Char Leclerc Tier 9 MBT and the Char Leclerc “Le Terminateur” Tier 10 MBT
Two new Special Operations missions:
- Mission 3 of the Arabian Nights season and the first of this expansion will task players to transport a valuable prisoner to a ship with the support of an allied fleet.
- In mission 4 and the finale of the season, players will be fighting the main antagonist of the story arc and storming his base with the support of allied vehicles and aircraft.
- Both Special Operations will have rewards and achievement that are unique to the missions.
Renewed UI and dedicated battalion features:
- In this expansion the battalion UI will be renewed but, more importantly, also introduce a dedicated Batallion versus Battalion ranked PvP mode.
- This mode is played between battalions of 10 players with Tier 9 and 10 vehicles (with the option to assemble a full 10-man team instead of relying on randomly selected players)
Mechanics and UI improvements:
- The expansion also introduces a long series of quality of life enhancements and overhauls multiple game mechanics that will make the game a more enjoyable experience.