Other features introduced with Armored Warfare – Caribbean Crisis for PS4:
- New Maps and Overhauls: With Narrows and Waterway two completely new maps are added to the Global Operations mode. Additionally, the three PvE maps Operation Ricochet, Hydra and Perseus have been improved and overhauled.
- New Commander system: The update introduces a new commander system. The commanders now have 15 ranks instead of the previous 5 levels and each in-game rank name corresponds to a real military rank now. Rank 11 or higher is only unlockable for any commander if the player owns a second commander of the previous rank and so on. Every level provides the commander with one specific skill that can be unlocked from a newly-designed skill field.
- New Trophies to Be Unlocked: Two new special trophies have been created especially for Caribbean Crisis. “The definition of insanity" and “You even shoot?". Those new trophies are not easy to obtain and will test the limits of players skills!
- Visual Changes: The game’s visual quality has been improved by introducing a new render system as well as high quality textures to all vehicles. Additionally, the Garage has been overhauled. Armored Warfare has never looked so good before!
- Major Gameplay Changes: A number of major gameplay changes are introduced with this update. Such as:
- Gun Stabilization overhaul
- Ready Rack overhaul
- Economy changes
- Wheeled vehicle mobility overhaul (with added Cruise Control)
- Turret traverse rate overhaul
- First Victory of the Day Bonus overhaul
Armored Warfare PS4 - Caribbean Crisis Trailer